Position: Summer Greenkeeping Position
Salary: £8.91 per hour
Hours 40 hours per week Monday to Friday approx 20 week contract.
Benefits: PPE provided safety boots and part uniform. Free use of golf course and leisure facilities, free parking and a good working environment.
Purpose of the role : To assist in the maintenance and up keep of the 2 golf courses and all external areas of the club house and hotel facility.
- Daily greenkeeping task for course set up.
- Operation of ride on mowing machinery.
- Operation of hand tools such as strimmers and pedestrian mowers.
- Raking and maintaining bunkers.
- Repairing and renewing item on the course and surrounding areas.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate good communication skill, be reliable and trustworthy. Have good machine operation skills for machinery used on a golf course, have some previous experience of working on a golf course or within amenity horticulture industry. Ideally have level 2 golf course maintenance qualification.
To apply for this role, please complete the following enquiry form. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Salary £8.91 per hour
- Live-In Accommodation Available
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Discounted or Free Food
- Employee Discount Gym Membership
- On-site Parking