Spa Assistants are members of The Dartmouth Spa team and are responsible for ensuring our customers and leisure members are consistently treated to an impeccable customer service experience; that the operations run smoothly, efficiently and profitably and that the Dartmouth Spa is a welcoming environment for all.
Flexibility is important; this position will require availability to work varied shifts including weekends, evenings. This is a permanent position
- As part of the Spa team, help to create an outstanding experience for the customer – ‘pampered to perfection’ – so that customers are greeted in a professional, friendly, and timely manner.
- Provide consistently high standards of customer service by greeting and assisting customers.
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean spa and leisure environment, including daily cleaning of pool area, changing rooms, gym, sauna & steam room.
- Deal with all membership enquiries, membership sales and renewals and take and administer bookings and payments where necessary.
- Provide spa tours to encourage membership sales.
- Ensure all complaints are dealt with promptly and efficiently and in confidence, referring them to the Head/ Senior Therapist, Spa Manager or Duty Manager where appropriate.
- Ensure all emails, website and Facebook enquiries are responded to within four hours of receipt, or less.
- Ensure all customer feedback (guest questionnaires, verbal comments, emails, etc) is used to inform changes in practice and take corrective actions where necessary to ensure high standards are maintained.
- Liaise with other departments where necessary to ensure spa packages, bookings, functions, dip and dine, hen parties, etc run smoothly and meet the needs of the customer..
- Ensure adherence to all company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure consistent and timely opening and closing of the Spa ensuring the security of the Spa facility at the close of each day.
- Ensure adherence to daily reconciliation of the till (cashing up) procedures and transfer of cash to the safe and advise the Spa Manager and Accounts department of any shortfalls or issues.
To apply for this role, please complete the following enquiry form. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Salary £8.91 per hour
- Live-In Accommodation Available
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Discounted or Free Food
- Employee Discount Gym Membership
- On-site Parking