To assist with the effective day to day running of reception and reservations, including evenings and weekends.
- Acting as a first point of contact for hotel guests and employees when on shift.
- Manage all external and internal calls in a professional manner and ensuring that guest requirements are met.
- Handle guest reservations and bookings to the correct standard.
- Answering enquiries in person, by phone and email.
- To deal with guest requests to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay.
- To assist in dealing with customer complaints in an effective and courteous manner, providing or seeking solutions as quickly as possible.
- To be responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and guest billing processes.
- To assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy at all times.
- To undertake general office duties, including correspondence, emails, filing, and switchboard, to ensure the smooth running of the reception area.
- To keep up to date with room prices and special offers to provide accurate information to guests.
- To report any maintenance, breakage or cleanliness problems to the relevant department.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post and deliveries – frank the mail, ready for collection twice daily.
- To complete end of day banking information.
- Taking payments and handling invoices
- To undertake all training as required (eg, first aid, health and safety, customer service).
To apply for this role, please complete the following enquiry form. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Salary of £8.00-£9,.50 per hour, depending on experience
- Live-In Accommodation Available Company Events
- Company Pension
- Discounted or Free Food
- Employee Discount Gym Membership
- On-site Parking